Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with school and finials and getting ready to graduate. I did get a chance to go out a few weeks back and I caught a couple bass on Foster Lake with my friend.
The next few pictures are from the Wellsville Trout Derby. It was my first time fishing it and it was an interesting experience. There were over 3000 people there and lots of cash fish. I only caught a little 10 inch rainbow trout that was not tagged in the morning. I didn't get a single bite after that. Here are a few pictures.....


This is a little dink I caught at the Ag-Tech Lake with my new Shimano Voltaeus Rod. They are having a contest online for fish caught with the rod so this is my entry. Little guy was 1lb 5oz caught on a small spinner bait.

No comments: